1. On January 25, 2022, visionary Marija received the following monthly message:
“Dear children! Today I am calling you to return to personal prayer. Little children, do not forget that Satan is strong and that he wants to attract all the more souls to himself. That is why, you be vigilant in prayer and resolute in the good. I am with you and am blessing all of you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
2. A crucial call! When Jesus was suffering his terrible agony in Gethsemane, he called, called, and called again! But James, John and Peter they were sleeping, while Judas was watching. Today, the Church is suffering terribly! How can we fail to understand that when Jesus sees his Bride treated in this way, he is in agony just like she is? Jesus is crying out in the same way he did 2000 years ago: “Watch and pray with me!” What if Peter had been watching instead of sleeping?
Today we can and we must draw near to Jesus, because he is inviting us to keep him company. In reality, he is begging us to keep him company. We can avoid so many evils from happening by doing so; evils we complain about so quickly without thinking that we have been given the power to overcome them! Is this spiritual laziness, blindness, indifference, or clear refusal??? Are we sleeping souls?
3. A Moses in Hungary! We recently welcomed a Hungarian married woman of 60, who is a mother and grandmother. She woke us up! Her eyes are radiant with a joyful light. She works with Father Justo Lofeudo who is known for opening chapels of perpetual adoration in various places. For several years, she has been in charge of an Adoration chapel in Budapest, and she tells many testimonies about the power of Eucharistic adoration. She was able to persevere in this holy work despite the rage of the enemy. Needless to say, that his rage is due to the incredible fruits obtained by the adoration of Jesus in the Eucharist and the presence of Mary. Here are some examples that she shared with us:
“A woman came to our chapel several times and I could see that she was not praying. Her attention was focused on her cell phone where she was playing a video about a sordid rite. I felt in my heart that she was coming to harm and disturb the adoration, she wanted to curse this chapel and those who were praying there. I watched her silently for some time. Then I decided to do a simple test, to determine the purpose of her activity and her secret intentions. I began to pray the Rosary out loud, certain that Mary would take care of this matter. And sure enough, the woman couldn’t stand the Rosary. At the 3rd decade, she ran away and never came back.”
“Another time, a person came in to disturb the worship. She spoke loudly and aggressively, seeking to provoke us into interrupting the adoration. So I told the people who were there to pray the Rosary out loud. Again the reaction was not long in coming: after a few Hail Mary’s, she cried out “Stop!” Of course we kept going, and she kept shouting, “I can’t stand hearing that!” I then calmly said to her, “Listen! For 2000 years, Satan has been defeated by the Precious Blood of Jesus!” She immediately left, and never came back. At first, I didn’t know how to handle the situation and make her leave. But in prayer, the Lord reminded me of what a lay person can say and do to keep the peace when someone who is disturbed sows trouble.”
Our Hungarian friend is like Moses, her hands are raised toward heaven to enable so many victories to take place in the world. (See PS1)
4. A remedy against war, crimes, violence, drugs…? One might ask why satanists are so interested in stealing hosts or preventing the faithful from worshipping Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament? If the host is just a simple piece of bread, why do they put so much effort into fighting it? Because Satan wants to be worshipped and take the place of Jesus! Simple! He knows that when Jesus is worshipped (instead of being abandoned in our tabernacles), the rays of love and mercy that spring from his open Heart spread over the whole world and repel the darkness. They thwart the enemy’s disastrous plans. That is why, wherever there are adoration chapels, the attacks of the Evil One against the children of God diminish or even disappear. Crimes, rape, wars, drugs, abortions, divorces, sexual abuse, pornography, satanic rites, etc. Those who stand and pray before Jesus are like catalysts who attract God’s graces, become transformed by these graces and go forth to reach out to many people in the city and in the world. Waves of Divine peace from the Heart of Christ pour out, touching believers and unbelievers and bring them healing, liberation, conversion, reconciliation, etc. Therefore, one of the most powerful acts of charity towards mankind is to worship Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament! (Voir PS2)
“Peter, didn’t you have the strength to watch with me for one hour? Jesus is not only our Divine physician, he is also the remedy that gives us life. In these days when we are drowned in talk about health, about all the human ways of stopping the current evils that are scaring the whole world, have we forgotten that our Creator is also our physician, and that he has for us plans of peace and joy? If we seek healing where it is not, it doesn’t work and the next step is despair; but if we return to Jesus, as Mary insistently invites us to, the next step is simply the peace of a fulfilled heart, the delicious fruit that every human being is longing for.
Let us pray that Eucharistic adoration may be introduced again in parishes, and spark a powerful renewal! If there is no adoration in your parish or if you cannot attend it, you may always worship God in spirit and in truth at home. Likewise, it is good to multiply our communions of desire. For instance, let us set aside a time of prayer for God in our day, let’s spiritually position ourselves in the presence of Jesus before a tabernacle or a monstrance that we know of, and pray to Him. Seeing the desire we have for Him and our good will, Jesus will give Himself to us. Many sick or elderly people do this and thus obtain so many graces for their families and for the world! But this is only a small remnant compared to the number of believers. May this little remnant become more and more fervent and grow in number!
Mary constantly encourages us! “Worship my Son,” she said! “I am always present when believers are in adoration. They then receive special graces” (March 15, 1984).
5. When Jesus intervenes amongst gangsters! Juarez, in northern Mexico, was considered in 2008 to be one of the most dangerous cities in the world, with 1.3 million inhabitants. Drug trafficking, violence, murders, continuous territorial wars between opposing factions… Father Patrico Hileman, who opens perpetual adoration chapels in Latin America, gave this testimony to Radio Maria, in Argentina in 2017.
In 2013, there were 40 deaths a day. Two gangs were fighting over drugs and spreading death. A group of soldiers was on the side of one gang, while the Police were with the other gang. Terror reigned. They were killing people and burning houses, the fighting seemed endless. In 2013, one of the parishes, the most desperate one, asked the missionaries to open a chapel of perpetual adoration because, they said, “Only Jesus will be able to save us from this, Jesus alone will give us safety.” In 3 days, the missionaries opened this chapel, at the height of the crisis.
Crimes fell from 3,766 in 2010 to 256 in 2015. What had happened? “When a parish worships God day and night,” Father Hileman explains, “the whole city is transformed!” He also tells the following:
One night, while the city was under siege, a woman was heading to the chapel at 3 a.m. for her holy hour, when she was intercepted by six soldiers who asked her where she was going. “To the little chapel,” she replied. “Where is it?” the soldiers asked, “Everything is closed at this hour!” The woman suggested they come with her to see for themselves where she was going. When they got to the chapel, they saw six women in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament. The woman then said to them, “Maybe you think you’re protecting us? We are praying for you 24 hours a day!” One of the soldiers fell to the ground as he clutched his weapon and began to weep in front of Jesus. The next day, at 3 a.m., he came back to the chapel in civilian clothes, for his holy hour, while shedding “an ocean of tears.” (See PS3)
Two months after the chapel had opened, the parish priest stated that since this chapel was opened, the murders had stopped in Juarez, no one had been killed! Then Father Hileman opened ten chapels in the space of a year! And that’s not all: The diocese was about to close down the seminary, because there were only 8 seminarians. But thanks to perpetual adoration, their number increased from 8 to 88. The bishop told Father Hileman that these seminarians attended adoration.
Now… The ball is in our court!
6. Brand new, SPOTIFY: Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to the selection of talks I have given to date, in order to walk together towards the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!
8. Mgr. Aldo Cavalli, the new Apostolic Visitor to Medjugorje, arrived on Friday, February 11th. He celebrated the Parish Mass on Sunday and expressed his joy at being in Medjugorje. Let us pray for him and for God’s blessing on his ministry!
Dearest Gospa, it is you who, in a special way, can immerse us into the loving embrace of your Son Jesus. We beg you, give us your Heart so that we can love Him as you love Him and love one another in Him. Isn’t this what you desire and the gift you want to grant us?
Sister Emmanuel + (Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS 1. Visit the website https://mostholyeucharist.com by the Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist. Here you will find a wealth of information, suggestions and magnificent testimonies about Eucharistic adoration. Sign up to follow the news!
PS 2. In Sinu Jesu. A best-seller translated into 12 languages! The diary of an Irish Benedictine priest. There is a very deep dialog between the priest and the Lord Jesus, Mary and some saints such as Little Thérèse. A book that changes the life of a Christian by opening unsuspected horizons for his relationship with God.
PS 3. Another example of how God intervenes in the lives of gangsters is demonstrated in the life of a notorious gangster from London who had an incredible conversion, and now devotes his life to God by giving missions in schools and parishes around the UK and Ireland. His book ‘From Gangland to Promised Land’ tells us of his profound conversion.
PS 4. Warning: Some social networks and some videos are circulating statements allegedly signed by “Sister Emmanuel”, which do not always come from me, and which mix truth and falsehoods. Please ignore them! My own statements can be found in the Monthly reports and in the videos published by “The Children of Medjugorje”. I ask that any quotation of my words and writings be accompanied by a reference. Please refrain from any additions or changes that could lead to confusion. Quoting something out of context is also improper. My aim is not to provide scoops, let alone to arouse fear. On the contrary, I seek to inspire the hope and peace that our Queen of Heaven communicates to us through her messages.
Thank you to all those who are praying faithfully for this apostolate!
PS 5. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:
“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards”. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity.
PS 8. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”.
PS 10. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
PS 14. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.