Dear children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On November 2, 2018, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, surrounded by a large crowd who came for All Saints Day. After the apparition, she conveyed this message:
“Dear children, My motherly heart suffers as I am looking at my children who do not love the truth, those who are hiding it – as I look at my children who do not pray with their feelings and actions. I am sad as I am saying to my Son that many of my children no longer have faith, that they do not know Him – my Son. That is why I call you, apostles of my love: you strive to look to the very depth in human hearts and there you are certain to find the little hidden treasure. To look in this way is mercy from the Heavenly Father. To seek the good even where there is the greatest evil – to strive to comprehend each other and not to judge – that is what my Son is asking of you. And I, as a mother, am calling you to listen to Him. My children, the spirit is mightier than the flesh, and, carried by love and actions, it overcomes all obstacles. Do not forget: my Son has loved you and loves you. His love is with you and in you when you are one with Him. He is the light of the world and no one and nothing will be able to stop Him in the final glory.
Therefore, apostles of my love, do not be afraid to witness the truth. Witness it with enthusiasm, with works, with love, with your sacrifice, and, above all, in humility. Witness the truth to all those who have not come to know my Son. I will be alongside you. I will encourage you. Witness the love which never ends because it comes from the Heavenly Father who is eternal and who offers eternity to all of my children. The spirit of my Son will be alongside you. Anew I am calling you, my children: pray for your shepherds, pray that the love of my Son may lead them. Thank you.”
Mirjana said that during the apparition, Our Lady was sad.
2. 40 Years of Mercy! I am often told that when I reveal personal stories about my own life in my monthly reports, the readers are very touched and happy to hear about them. So today, I will not hesitate to share with you a great joy in my life: on Sunday, November 18, I will celebrate in Medjugorje the 40th Anniversary of my consecration as the Bride of the Lord Jesus. It will be the Jubilee of my final vows in the Community of the Beatitudes (which I made at the age of 31). In my life, I’m not sure I have always made the right decisions, far from it! But there is one choice that I will never regret, a choice that fills me with joy today more so than ever, namely to have said YES to Jesus when He called me to be His spouse.
When I think back to the moment when he spoke to my heart, during Eucharistic adoration, I tremble at the idea that I could very well have told Him NO, for I felt completely free to make my own decision! There was no pressure whatsoever on His part. The humility of Jesus is unimaginable! I could so easily have missed this immense privilege! To be able to say YES blindly and with all my heart was yet another gift from Him. At that time, I had no idea what this adventure would actually be like with Him, but the fact that I would be living it with Him already fulfilled my heart. What joy to know that He knew! The only thing I knew was that I was going to follow Him wherever He would take me, and I told Him “even to China if you want!” (He must have remembered my words, because I have been to China quite often these last few years!)
The path has not always been easy: God never said life would be ‘a bed of roses’, rather he promised us deep happiness. Like everyone, I had to go through purifications, but His loving mercy was always the unshakable rock on which I could lean. And long may it continue to be!
I ask him today, for the time I have left on this earth, to be able to glorify His name in everything, because I am fully aligned with what St Therese the Little Flower said at the end of her life, “O my God, you have exceeded my expectation!”
Please then pray for me and for all those who are consecrated, that we may give Jesus love for love! We have no other treasure but Him. May He never have to regret the divine call He sent us, but instead, may He greatly rejoice seeing that we follow Him with all our good will and all our poor efforts to achieve in fullness the beautiful dream He had for us when He called us.
“Dear children,” said the Mother of God,
“I am with you to help you achieve it in its fullness!”
3. Francesco and Chiara! Chiara Amirante, founder of the Nuovi Orizzonti Community in Italy (see PS1) is a woman who deeply loves the Church and has a privileged place in Rome. John Paul II named her consultant for the dicastery for the Pastoral Care of Migrants, then Benedict XVI named her consultant for the Pontifical Council for the New Evangelization, and finally she was one of the first women called to the synod. This has enabled her to meet with Pope Francis several times. After the Pope’s statements about Medjugorje when he returned from Fatima on May 13, 2017, Chiara had several encounters with the Holy Father. In one of them which lasted more than an hour, Medjugorje was at the heart of the conversation.
I have known Chiara for more than twenty years, and I am glad to see that a person so well trained at the school of Mary had the opportunity to be heard by the Pope. Chiara has so deeply embedded the messages of the Blessed Mother into her life that she radiates the motherly light of Mary, and thus attracts many people to God, especially young people who are wounded by all sorts of addictions and wrong doings in the world. Her vocation is to bring out those who have fallen into this pit of hell and who can find no help in our society. This is a great challenge!
The first talks with the Pope were private, and Chiara always respected the papal secret. But recently the Holy Father said to her: “Chiara, this time you can talk about what I told you about Medjugorje.” I quote Chiara here on some points from her last talk with Pope Francis:
“I would like to share a piece of news that has given me great joy. It is true that the statement by Pope Francis on 13 May 2017 in the Lisbon plane gave us a blow to the heart: “I prefer the Virgin Mother, our mother, rather than the Virgin as head of a telegraph office who sends messages every day at a specific time… That is not the mother of Jesus… Who thinks the Virgin would say: So, come tomorrow at such and such a time, and I will give a message to such and such a visionary? No, that can’t be!”And even if Pope Francis then added: “In Medjugorje there are fruits, so many fruits”, this did not alleviate our grief caused by this assertion: “This is not the mother of Jesus”. After this statement was broadcast by all the televised newscasts in the world, I had the grace of meeting the Holy Father. Know that I have his blessing to talk about his words on Medjugorje.
I felt the need to speak with him, because I see that some information circulating in the Vatican is not true. For example, ill-informed priests believe that Mary has already given more than 50,000 messages, which led Pope Francis to believe that she was giving several appointments each day to several visionaries to say different things. So I pointed out, “No, that’s not it at all! To date, there are only 672 messages. There is the monthly message on the 25th, given to Marija for the world, and one on the 2nd received and conveyed by Mirjana.” Pope Francis then told me that he had “saved” Medjugorje. In fact, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith wanted to issue a negative opinion, but he supported the Ruini Commission which expressed a positive opinion on the first apparitions.
The Holy Father said “Medjugorje is very much close to my heart!”During the press conference on the Lisbon plane, he pointed out that there were fruits, that this could not be denied. He sent Mgr. Hoser precisely because he believes that the fruits are important, and that Medjugorje must be protected. He told me that he was the one who authorized the pilgrimages. He is now rallying – for the moment through his envoy, Archbishop Hoser – to keep all that is beautiful in Medjugorje.
Let us continue to pray for Pope Francis, for the Church and for all his intentions.”
Well, my friends, these conversations between Pope Francis and Chiara are a real turning point for Medjugorje, and they give us so much hope!
4. On November 24, we will celebrate the 18thAnniversary of Fr Slavko Barbaric’s journey to Heaven in the year 2000. Given the sadness expressed by Our lady on November 2, I suggest that we pray a novena to Fr Slavko, asking him to let the powerful voice of his intercession resonate in Heaven for the protection of our priests and the Church. We know that one of the main causes of Mary’s sadness is the black tide of sexual abuse in the Church and in the world. Father Slavko worked tirelessly to encourage the parish to pray and to promote fasting, the only two ways, according to Our Lady, to stop wars, starting with the wars raging in the hearts of men, in families, in parishes… He was a champion of fasting, of the Rosary and of adoration! It was he who launched the fasting and prayer retreats in Medjugorje. Here is a significant fact that will inspire those who seek the end of all these deadly wars, especially sexual abuse that shatters so many innocent lives and disfigures the face of the Church.
At the beginning of the Balkan Warhere (Spring 1992), in order to hasten the end of the war, Fr Slavko started his first “Fasting and Praying Retreat” (5 days on bread and water) with 20 participants, mainly young people. One day, Marija Pavlovic was invited to pray the Rosary with them at the time of the apparition, and Fr Slavko suggested that the visionary ask the Gospa if she had a message for them. The message received was: “O my beloved! How easy it would be for me to stop the war, if only I could find more people who fast and pray as you do now!” Isn’t this message crystal clear? (See PS2)
5. My next Live Broadcast in French on the message of the 2nd will be on December 3rd at 9pm.
Dearest Gospa, you are the steadfast pillar of faith in the most violent storms, so we take shelter under your maternal mantle.Please help us to renew your messages in our lives, since you are like the mouthpiece for the One who has the words of eternal life!
PS5. Your little children sometimes say beautiful, innocent words. Please send them to us and we will be happy to share them in this report! Jesus said, “The Kingdom of God belongs to the children and those who resemble them”. Let us rejoice in the words spoken from their pure hearts!
PS6. For those who also speak French, watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.IMedj.net
PS7. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel