1. On March 25th, 2022, the visionary, Marija, received the following monthly message:
“Dear children! I am listening to your cry and prayers for peace. For years, Satan has been fighting for war. That is why God sent me among you to guide you on the way of holiness, because humanity is at a crossroads. I am calling you to return to God and to God’s Commandments that it may be good for you on earth, and that you may come out of this crisis into which you have entered because you are not listening to God who loves you and desires to save you and lead you to a new life. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
2. Is it already too late? During the Second World War, my father was part of the French Resistance. He was arrested in 1942, and deported to Germany. For three years, he suffered in various concentration camps. We know the hunger and ill-treatment that prevailed in these camps in those days. One day, he found himself in front of a prisoner who was starving. My father had a piece of bread in his pocket, so he handed it to the prisoner, but the poor man looked at him with a dreary look and did not make the slightest gesture to grasp this piece of bread that could save him. My father insisted, but to no avail, because the prisoner was already emaciated. He didn’t have the strength to react. He died of starvation soon after. For him, it was too late, he had reached his limit and his survival instinct had dissipated.
The choice we make is at stake! I have often thought about this fact, and I realize that this type of situation, in other areas, is not uncommon today. However, let’s stick to Medjugorje and the call for Life and survival that the Mother of God sends us by coming to us. For 40 years, what has she not offered us to make sure that we walk in the peace of God, united with the hearts of others and to even live with prosperity on this earth? In her February and March messages, she invites us again to return to God and to live God’s commandments, which is VITAL to us. But… Who among us will take time to stop, read and re-read this invitation to live life, and grasp the grace it contains? We need to decide, we are at a crossroads and we cannot afford to go in the wrong direction. To live with God or live without God: have we understood that our lives are at stake, both on this earth and in eternity?
What does this mean in reality: Do I pray regularly? Do I partake in the sacraments “with my heart”? Do I often show acts of charity? Do I forgive anyone who offended me? Do I offer small sacrifices for the salvation of souls, or simply “to please Our Good Lord”, as Little Flower would say? And last, but not least, do I have a deep trust in the Immeasurable Mercy of God?
If I check YES to all these boxes, I am on the right path, and it is just a matter of perseverance!
No, it’s not too late! In these troubled times, God has prepared for us a very special mercy, as we stand in this painful interlude between two periods of time: the past that will not come back, and the New Time, namely the New Pentecost of love. This special Mercy is tangible through Mary’s comings. But we have become so weak by habitually living without God, that we run the risk of turning a deaf ear and missing the opportunity for the happiness that is offered to us.
3. St. Faustina’s last message. Let us recall here what Jesus said to St. Faustina for the whole world (last message of her Diary, written the year of her death in 1938):
“Today I heard these words: In the Old Covenant I sent prophets wielding thunderbolts to My People. Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart. I use punishment when they themselves force Me to do so; My hand is reluctant to take hold of the sword of justice. Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. I replied, “O my Jesus, speak to souls Yourself, because my words are insignificant.” (§ 1588)
An exceptional gift. Once again, this year, on the occasion of Easter and Divine Mercy Sunday (on April 24), let us firmly grasp this lifeline! (In PS1, see the immense gift that Jesus gives us on Divine Mercy Sunday). Let us allow Jesus to heal our wounded humanity by pressing against His Merciful Heart! He desires so much to embrace each one of us! No one is rejected. Jesus is the Living Bread that gives life to the world! It is not too late to reach out to our Savior, renounce sin, and make a good confession with the heart. To do so, Mary carries us as a mother carries her child. She carries us toward her Son Jesus and introduces us in the loving embrace that she has with Him, because it is towards this ineffably beautiful union that she wants to lead us.
4. Angels on the front lines! In times of grave danger, wars, and threats of war, we too often forget that we have very powerful friends in Heaven, and some are attributed to us personally by God from the moment of our conception, such as our Guardian Angels. “Satan wants war,” Mary tells us, but who is he in front of the entire heavenly army perpetually worshipping God and performing special missions on earth for our sake?
We prayed a lot for peace in the world on March 25, when Pope Francis consecrated the whole of humanity to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and especially Ukraine and Russia. But we can continue to pray by invoking the powerful help of the Angels. Let us send them to the front lines in Ukraine and wherever there is fierce combat! Whatever we cannot do because of our human limitations, they are able to do. Our Guardian Angel is the perfect friend because he embraces specific gifts that are very precious to us. Teaming up with him opens up wonderful new horizons and changes our lives.
In spiritual warfare, Angels are close friends who warn us of the enemy’s tricks and help us triumph over them with the grace of God. They call us to order when we stray from the path to Jesus. They bring us back in the right direction, because they know God’s plan for us on this earth and what our unique calling is.
We can also entrust them with missions, and ask them to intervene powerfully in Ukraine, take care of the victims of the fighting and the refugees, and also inspire the decisions of political leaders. We are very limited in the relief we would like to bring, but they are not, if we pray to them with fervor and confidence.
5. Angels can surprise us! Our brother Denis Vincent has developed an amazing relationship with his Guardian Angel. For instance, every night, he tells him what time he needs to wake up. No need for an alarm clock, his Angel takes care of this task. One morning, his Angel was supposed to wake him up at 3 a.m. so that he could catch a plane in Split. But the Angel woke him up at 3:20 a.m. Denis had to hurry so as not to be late. When he got to the airport, he saw that his flight was 20 minutes late! Another time, instead of 3:30 a.m. as agreed the night before, the Angel woke him up at 2:30 a.m. Denis got up and left for the airport. There, he was told to go to a nearby office for some vaccine passport business, which took time. If he hadn’t obeyed his Angel, he would have missed his flight. Look, my friends, if our Angels listen to us with such precision, can you imagine what powerful help they can bring to our brothers who are being tortured by war? Even someone who is ill and bedridden in hospital can ask his Angel to protect Ukrainian children in mortal danger.
Let’s send them by the thousands! Let us do everything in our power, and God will do the rest. Of course, the same goes for our friends the Saints.
6. Charles de Foucault will be canonized on May 15. He had a great devotion to Jesus in the Eucharist. Why not offer him a novena (of our choice) starting on May 6, to obtain from him the realization of the Blessed Virgin’s dream, namely for every parish to have a chapel of perpetual adoration, and for us to become true worshippers in spirit and in truth, just as the Father seeks.
7. Vicka is getting better, she was able to go to Rome on March 25th for the Annunciation and the consecration of humanity by the Holy Father. Let us pray for her health to improve further, for we would love to see her again meeting the pilgrims!
8. Our next live broadcast in French will be on April 26 at 9pm. The live broadcast of March 26, with commentary on the message of March 25, can be seen here:
9. SPOTIFY! A very practical and brand new tool! Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to the selection of talks I have given to date, to help us walk together towards the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!
10. New videos that you won’t want to miss on YouTube:
Dearest Gospa, in these holy days, we want to live with Jesus with your Motherly heart! You have told us: “Dear children, I want to give you my Heart, so that you may love Jesus as I love Him, and love one another as I love you.”
Let us not forget the Novena to Divine Mercy that began on Good Friday!
A very happy and blessed Easter to all of you!
Sister Emmanuel + (Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS 1. “Write, speak of My mercy. Tell souls where they are to look for solace; that is, in the Tribunal of Mercy [the Sacrament of Reconciliation] There the greatest miracles take place [and] are incessantly repeated. To avail oneself of this miracle, it is not necessary to go on a great pilgrimage or to carry out some external ceremony; it suffices to come with faith to the feet of My representative and to reveal to him one’s misery, and the miracle of Divine Mercy will be fully demonstrated. Were a soul like a decaying corpse so that from a human standpoint, there would be no [hope of] restoration and everything would already be lost, it is not so with God. The miracle of Divine Mercy restores that soul in full. Oh, how miserable are those who do not take advantage of the miracle of God’s mercy! You will call out in vain, but it will be too late.”
(St Faustina’s Diary, § 1448).
PS 2. A very loved sister left us last month.
Michelle Yau, from Hong Kong, joined the House of the Father after suffering from a painful cancer. She came to Medjugorje 4 times a year with Chinese pilgrims. She was in charge of the ‘Children of Medjugorje’ there. You may have heard her Chinese translations for Mass, adoration and the Youth Festival. She also brought around 100 priests to Medjugorje, for a retreat/ pilgrimage. She was a “slave” of the Blessed Virgin. She leaves a great void, but we can only bless the Lord for having given her to us as a sister. We now ask Him to take her with Him if He has not already done so!
PS 3. In Sinu Jesu. A best-seller translated into 12 languages! The diary of an Irish Benedictine priest. There is a very deep dialog between the priest and the Lord Jesus, Mary and some saints such as Little Thérèse. A book that changes the life of a Christian by opening unsuspected horizons for his relationship with God.
PS 4. Another example of how God intervenes in the lives of gangsters is demonstrated in the life of a notorious gangster from London who had an incredible conversion, and now devotes his life to God by giving missions in schools and parishes around the UK and Ireland. His book ‘From Gangland to Promised Land’ tells us of his profound conversion.
PS 5. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:
“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards”. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity.
PS 8. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”.
PS 10. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
PS 15. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.