Dear Children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On December 2, 2019, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, surrounded by a quite a large number of pilgrims, considering it is December. She then conveyed this message:
“Dear children, As I am looking at you who love my Son, my heart is being filled with tenderness. I am blessing you with a motherly blessing. With a motherly blessing, I am also blessing your shepherds – you who speak the words of my Son, who bless with His hands and who love Him so much that you are ready to make every sacrifice for Him with joy. You are following Him, who was the first shepherd, the first missionary. My children, apostles of my love, to live and work for others, for all those whom you love through my Son, is the joy and comfort of earthly life. If through prayer, love and sacrifice the Kingdom of God is in your hearts, then your life is joyful and bright.
Among those who love my Son and who love each other through Him, words are not necessary. A gaze is sufficient for the unspoken words and unexpressed feelings to be heard. There where love reigns, time no longer counts. We are with you. My Son knows you and loves you. Love is that which brings you to me and through that love I will come to you and speak to you of the works of salvation. I desire for all of my children to have faith and to feel my motherly love which leads them to Jesus. Therefore, you, my children, wherever you go, illuminate with love and faith as apostles of love.
As with all sites linked to Medjugorje, at the request of the authorities, we relinquish posting the film of the 2nd of the month apparition with Mirjana. Obedience is always blessed!
2. At the Blue Cross, when I heard this message begin, “Dear children, while I look at you …”, I thought, “Oh my God, she is going to tell us that her heart is aching with sadness! But no, quite the contrary, she expressed how her heart was overcome with tenderness. Thank goodness! And then we too were filled with joy. The Croatian word used here by the Blessed Mother expresses a rich feeling of tenderness, joy, and even delight (Milina). She let her joy spring forth! In fact, among the pilgrims who bravely came to see her despite the cold weather, she addressed a specific group: “You who love my Son”. Her entire message is aimed at her children who have made the radical choice to love Jesus and who put Him at the center of their lives.
The promises that follow are worthy of the great mystics! One can catch a glimpse of the relationship she had with her husband Joseph, with her Son Jesus, and a few close relatives such as her own parents, and St. Elizabeth, St. John … “It only takes one glance, she says, to hear words that are not said and feelings that are not expressed. Where love reigns, time does not matter…” Who wouldn’t want to live in that intensity of love which is the calling of every soul in this world, and is the indelible mark of our Creator? Who does not languish after that fiery love that is both bliss and torment? Bliss because of being already there, and torment because of not being there yet.
3. The forgotten message. Each year, on Christmas day, the Blessed Mother appears, holding the newborn Infant Jesus in her arms. She then gives us the Christmas message. But on December 25th, 2012, an exceptional event occurred. After the apparition, the visionary, Marija went into the sacristy to write down the message, and when she returned to the translators to read the message, she was pale and could not speak. We all wondered what had happened. Then finally, she told us: “Today, the Gospa did not give any message!” She had to catch her breath to announce: “It’s the Infant Jesus who spoke! He said only two things: ‘I am your peace. Live My Commandments!” Later, Marija told us that the Infant Jesus sat on His Mother’s arm, and from there he gave the message, with authority. He had the voice of a 7-year-old child.
He who is the Way, the Truth and the Life, in just a few words, gives us the key information for our world – He tells us where we can find this peace, which is now so rare – and the process for finding it. To prepare for Christmas, we need to come back to the origins: Whose birthday are we celebrating? The stores are full of thousands of sparkling gifts, but sadness is everywhere! The Child Jesus is just totally absent! And yet, if you saw a sign, in a store, saying “Buy peace of heart here”, the shelves would be empty in a matter of minutes! It would be the number one gift to be purchased and offered, the peace which is of God and “which surpasses all understanding,” says St. Paul; the very peace we seek with deep earnest! Lack of peace is making us sick, and yet we seek it in places where -it gets lost, as Mary puts it! Why do we reject the One who gives it gratuitously? What harm has He done to us? We forget that peace is a PERSON who is life, love and light! A person who is everything we dream of having and do not have. This Christmas, Jesus will knock on our door …. It is His birthday! A new opportunity for true peace is offered to us in Him. Will we let Him in and give Him the first place in our heart?
To prepare for His coming, I make a suggestion: take out the little manger from your Nativity set that is still empty, and every day, put in something you decide to offer the baby Jesus to keep Him warm on this Christmas night. Every prayer, every hidden sacrifice, every gesture of forgiveness will be a little piece of wool… By doing this you will create the warm bedding of love in which Mary will lay Him down. He will reward you a hundredfold, and His peace will flow into your heart!
4. The weight of a baby. Stéfania grew up in a very devout Catholic family in Milan, Italy. But as a teenager, she soon turned away from the Lord. Studying at university, traveling to various countries and working as a manager gradually led her to stop praying; while as a child she was happy to speak to the Lord in her heart.
At the age of 38, during a holiday to Croatia, she felt moved to visit Medjugorje. Her first impression was that it was pretty lame, she felt nothing and did not see the point of coming to such a place. The shops, the restaurants and hotels … Is that what Medjugorje was all about? But where is the Gospa? She was riddled with doubt. But in the evening, she decided to go to confession after 20 years of having abandoned this sacrament. It was the most beautiful confession of her life! She received absolution for all her sins, and upon leaving, the priest asked her to forgive a man who had caused her a lot of harm. Impossible, she thought! No way, it would never happen! But while she was walking along the road, without realizing it, she found herself praying for this man, and even forgiving him. That was it, the Gospa had touched her heart! She then climbed Mount Krizevac and the Podbrdo. Stéfania felt like a different person. She finally managed to pray with all her heart and soul. The grace of prayer flowed freely in her heart; she had found her God again!
Then came a crucial moment. Her guide invited her to visit the crib in our garden and contemplate the birth of the Child Jesus. She listened to my talk in our little forest. Stéfania realized that she still had some people to forgive, because she felt trapped by some stubborn bitterness. That day, I talked about the Child Jesus. We asked the Mother of God to stand before us and to offer us her Child. Then I suggested that every person present should welcome Him. They could reach out their arms in the shape of a cradle to receive, in spirit, from the hands of Mary, her newborn Son Jesus. Stéfania closed her eyes and recollected herself to welcome the Infant God. It was then that she lost consciousness of what was happening around her, because she felt in her arms the weight of the Child she had just received!! Overwhelmed by this unexpected presence, so real and so tangible, she felt wrapped in an immense and unconditional love. More and more, she could feel the weight of the Child, and Stéfania understood that in reality, Jesus himself had come to take her in His arms. She felt that she herself was the child that Jesus had come to cradle. She experienced indescribable joy! This extraordinary embrace slowly dissipated after the meeting, and today, Stéfania says: “I will remember this eternal love forever! As the weight of the Child gradually disappeared, I felt that the Evil One was leaving me too, and that the weight of bitterness that had remained on my heart was dissipating.”
On this Christmas of 2019, one year after this miracle, Stéfania will be coming back to Medjugorje… May her testimony inspire many young people to welcome this Child wholeheartedly and to give Him the first place, because He is the Love and Peace that everyone is looking for!
5. A child’s wisdom! Sister Eugenia was explaining to some little children how to find true peace. She asked a little 8-year-old boy, “What do you think of Padre Pio? He had holes in his hands and feet, he had a lot of pain all over his body, he suffered a lot even at night… Do you think he had peace and joy in the midst of all this suffering?” The boy stopped and took a moment to think. “Yes,” he said, “he had peace”! “And how could he have peace with all this,” asked the Sister? The little one stopped again, then his answer came out, crystal clear: “Because he prayed!” At his age, he had already understood everything!
6. Our next Live Broadcast on the message of the 2nd of the month will be on January 3rd at 9pm. The December 3rd broadcast can be seen here:
7. I have recently returned from my November mission in India (in New Delhi and Kerala), and I thank all those who prayed for it. It was a real shower of joy. The mission was organized by a large youth community, called Jesus Youth, which was established 25 years ago. It consists of thousands of people who evangelize, mostly at colleges and universities, and any place where young people congregate. The quality of their Christian life is impressive! I had the impression of being on another planet, seeing their purity of heart, joy, simplicity, mutual love, and inner freedom that chastity provides. Saint John Paul II was right when he said that the most beautiful Christianity in the world was to be found in India! I also visited the great Divine Retreat Center, where thousands of people come one after the other, every day, all year round. They are indeed preparing actively for the Triumph of Mary’s Heart!
8. Don’t miss out!
– Our 5′ video on the topic of the daisy: A hands on way to help your priests
Dearest Gospa, you who carried the Baby Jesus in your womb with so much love, please carry each one of your children along the hard path of this life to eternal life, where God will dry all the tears from our eyes! We beg you, stop the massacre of the innocent and speak to the heart of the new ‘Herods’!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS1. Our 30-year Anniversary! On December 5th, our Community celebrated our 30th year in Medjugorje. On this occasion, Bishop Hoser came to visit us to give thanks with us. He emphasized the importance of the new evangelization, and the important role that Medjugorje is playing in the Church, given the impressive number of pilgrims from all parts of the world.
PS2. You love Saint Joseph! I would like to thank all those who sent me their testimony about the graces received from St Joseph! Keep sending them to me! The more I have, the more beautiful the book will be, and the more it will honor this great Saint who people still don’t pray enough to. I’m looking for your help! You can write to me at email@example.com
PS11. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS14. For those who also speak French, watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.IMedj.net