Dear Children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On March 2nd, 2020, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, in the presence of a rather small crowd. Then she conveyed this message:
“Dear children! Your pure and sincere love draws my motherly heart. Your faith and trust in the Heavenly Father are fragrant roses which you offer to me the most beautiful bouquets of roses which consist of your prayers, acts of mercy and of love.
Apostles of my love, you who sincerely and with a pure heart strive to follow my Son, you who sincerely love Him, you help; you be an example to those who have not yet come to know the love of my Son but, my children, not only with words but also with acts and pure feelings through which you glorify the Heavenly Father.
Apostles of my love, it is a time of vigilance, and of you I am asking for love, that you not judge anyone. Because the Heavenly Father will judge everyone. I am asking that you love, that you convey the truth; because truth is old, it is not new, it is eternal, it is truth. It testifies to God’s eternity. Bring the light of my Son and keep breaking the darkness which all the more wants to seize you. Do not be afraid. Through the grace and the love of my Son, I am with you. Thank you.”
As with all sites linked to Medjugorje, at the request of the authorities, we relinquish posting the film of the 2nd of the month apparition with Mirjana. Obedience is always blessed!
2. The sheep’s foot. Once upon a time, in Medjugorje, a Croatian pilgrim was walking alongside a field where a flock of sheep was grazing. You can imagine his surprise when suddenly, he saw the shepherd badly mistreat one of his sheep, breaking its foot! The poor animal was bleating so plaintively, it just broke his heart. Revolted by such cruelty, the pilgrim ran up to the shepherd and shouted angrily, “What are you doing here!? Are you mad? How cruel!” However, in a calm voice, the shepherd explained to him: “Be at peace! I am doing my job as a shepherd. This sheep always strays from the herd, it is very wild, and that is very dangerous for it because it often gets lost. One of these days this sheep will be completely lost and will die in the middle of the rocks and thorn bushes. I broke its foot so that it can’t walk for a while, and I did that on purpose. I will now carry it on my shoulders, so that it will get to feel me and know my voice. After that, once the foot is healed, it will never leave me.” The pilgrim regretted having been aggressive towards the shepherd, for he understood that his goal was to save the life of his sheep, even at the cost of breaking its foot.
“I am the good Shepherd,” Jesus tells us, “Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but he will have the light of life.” The message is clear: it is better to suffer the temporary pain of a broken foot than to move away from the Shepherd and lose one’s life forever! What if the coronavirus is an opportunity to question our way of thinking and living, could we not see it as a lesser evil, since the greatest tragedy is that humanity keeps straying from our Divine Shepherd who alone has the words of eternal life? He alone gave His life for the sheep, He paid the ransom of our salvation, and at what a price! By HIS wounds, we are healed. We no longer want to seek happiness where it gets lost.
Yes, under the hammer that strikes and injures, there is always the hand of the Shepherd who heals!
3. John Paul II’s coffee. After his stay at the Gemelli Clinic in Rome, having barely recovered from the attack that nearly cost him his life in 1981, Pope John Paul II was keen to invite some of his closest friends to a meal. It was a handful of bishops, including Bishop Paul Hnilica (Slovak) who told me the story. The conversation was going well when they started talking about the attack. One of the bishops asked this question: “Who is behind this attack?” And everyone started expressing their opinion, ranging from the KGB to the CIA, etc… The Pope kept sipping his coffee while listening to these various analyses. After having mentioned all possible causes, they were all curious to hear the Holy Father’s response. John Paul II then said: “It is Satan!” Dismayed, the bishops remained silent, and the Pope added, “But remember that Satan too is an instrument in God’s plans!”
Who started the coronavirus? It was Satan! Who closed the churches to the faithful? Satan! Who wants the Eucharist and the real Presence of Christ among us to disappear? It’s him! Who is trying to sow a general panic among the people? He is! Who wants to wipe humanity off the face of the earth? It is Satan the homicide, who “prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8)! Who wants to convince man that he is abandoned by God? Satan does, ever jealous as he is of man! Who has dangled before us a civilization without God, where earthly well-being would be the ultimate happiness? Him again, the prince of lies! And I could go on for a long time. But more than ever, the message is clear: behind these infamous trials and agonies that God’s children have to endure today, God has his plan! He alone can draw good from evil, and He is already doing so.
Dear brothers and sisters, this tragedy that is affecting the whole world is not the final word, it will pass away! It is up to us though to keep watch and to ensure that it is shortened. We have the simplest and most awesome instruction, taught by the Blessed Mother with so much patience for almost 39 years in Medjugorje. Here we find all the answers for our current situation! Where does evil come from? How to fight it and how to defeat it? How to turn our Way of the Cross into a path of joy? We know that by uniting our sufferings to those of Jesus in his Passion, these sufferings become the cause of great blessings. They then become co-redemptive sufferings, in the footsteps of Mary’s sufferings, as she is the co-redemptrix par excellence. The ball is in our court, much of what is going to happen is up to us.
4. Some wonderful initiatives are taking place here and there; we are seeing priests blessing their city with the Holy Sacrament from helicopters. Others, standing on a pickup truck, are moving along the streets and blessing passers-by who stop to worship Jesus. Still others are praying on the rooftops with a loudspeaker… One of them roamed the streets of his city with the Holy Sacrament surmounted by a canopy as if for the Feast of Corpus Christi…
In the homes, many families have created a small altar in front of which the family gathers to pray with great fervor, the Rosary, the Psalms, singing hymns… Many private Masses are being streamed, enabling the faithful to be one at heart during these privileged moments from which they draw comfort and hope – see the Mass shown on EWTN. Not to mention acts of great charity on the part of members of the medical profession. Many are working tirelessly, sometimes to exhaustion, to take care of the sick and dying.
In the absence of Mass, we can make one or more Spiritual Holy Communions every day.” (See PS 2)
5. The Secrets? I am being asked if this pandemic is part of the secrets that Mary entrusted to the visionaries. No, this ordeal is not one of the secrets. And it is definitely not the beginning of the end of the world! The Blessed Mother sometimes tells us about the generations to come… But it is not forbidden to take this great test as a warning. When the time comes, when Mary says it is time, each one of the visionaries will have to choose a priest (Mary is not the one to choose him). This priest will have to fast for 7 days with the visionary before learning the secret (or several secrets). He will then have to announce it to the world, and 3 days later the contents of this secret will be realized. These secrets are known only to the visionaries. “Dear children, do not talk about the secrets,” Mary said, “but pray for these secrets. Do not wait for the sign to come (on the Podbrdo) to be converted!” “I came to call the world to conversion for the last time!”
6. Strengthen your immune system! Some basic tips: Take Vitamin C, natural oranges and lemons have a lot of it, and so does grapefruit, kiwi, guava, pomegranate, papaya, pineapple, mango, bell pepper, parsley, etc. Take pyrethrum (feverfew) powder and pelargonium (African Geranium). Above all, your soul should remain calm, because anxiety weakens natural immunity. (See PS3)
7. When Saint Joseph intervenes powerfully… In these troubled times, let us pray together for this great friend of mankind until his Solemnity on 19 March, and ask him to manifest the power of his intercession and to give us a sign of his goodness!
Dearest Gospa, how can we forget what you told us in Medjugorje: “Dear children, I caress your souls”; “I want to hold you in my motherly embrace”; “I want to gather all of you, my children, under my maternal mantle so that you may be protected from satanic attacks.” Yes, you are the best mother ever! We cannot thank Jesus enough for giving you to us!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS 1. Those who understand French or Italian, we recommend that you sign up for their special versions, because you will find more films and communications in those languages. See below the contact to register.
PS 2. For spiritual communion, an example of a spontaneous prayer:
“Lord Jesus, you see that I cannot go to Mass, nor receive you in the Eucharist as I so ardently wish. But I know that you cannot be stopped by external hindrances when your children call you from their whole heart. Jesus, I beg you, come into my heart! I want to be in spiritual communion with you and receive you within me so that your divine presence fills my entire being and sanctifies it, especially in these testing times that we are all undergoing. Come and be with me, Jesus, and transform me, that I may resemble you! Your desire is to come into the human soul, to become one with it, and to communicate your graces to it. Listen to my call and please forgive my faults, because I have sinned against you. May your mercy be victorious within me, Jesus, because you see the purity of my intention: I desire to love you above everything. I want to glorify your name and make my life a joy unto you, just like you, Jesus, are my joy!”
“Soul of Christ, sanctify me. Body of Christ, save me. Blood of Christ, inebriate me. Water from the side of Christ, wash me. Passion of Christ, strengthen me. O good Jesus, hear me. Within your wounds, hide me. Never let me be separated from you. From the malignant enemy, defend me. At the hour of death, call me; and bid me come to you. That with your saints I may praise you forever and ever. Amen”. (St. Ignatius of Loyola)
PS3. Most of these products are available on line.
We recommend this recipe for parsley wine (From St. Hildegard). It helps to clean all the toxins from our body that were there because of a virus. These toxins are sometimes worse than the virus itself, because they attack and weaken the heart and our blood circulation.
-1 liter of red wine (best is organic)
-10 fine stems of parsley, and boil for 5 minutes.
-Then add 150 ml of honey, processed following the advice of St Hildegard (boil the honey, this creates a white foam that you must remove and then keep like normal honey), and boil again for 5 minutes. Strain through a sieve, and store this wine.
-Take it 2 or 3 times a day for 10 to 15 days if you suspect the flu. Always lukewarm, and 2 or 3 spoonful every time.
For children, one spoonful is enough, and you can boil it again so that all the alcohol evaporates.
PS4. Do you understand Italian? There is a beautiful Holy Hour taking place at Santa Rita di Milano during the wee hours of the morning from 3am – 4am (Italian time), led by Fr. Massimo. Milan is the most affected city in Italy from the coronavirus. You can connect via the following links:
PS5. President Trump called for a National Day of Prayer for all Americans affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic and for their national response efforts. This took place on March 15, 2020. Let’s follow this advice and come together to storm heaven with prayer! See the speech at the link below:
PS6. Mirjana will receive her yearly apparition on March 18 at 2pm. It will be held in private due to prudence. However, we will be near her house and will entrust you all and your petitions to Our Lady. Please join us spiritually in prayer! Mary’s motherly blessing will definitely reach you!
PS7. The Youth Festival in Medjugorje will be held from August 1 to August 6, as usual.
PS8. You love Saint Joseph! I thank all those who have sent their testimony on the graces received from St Joseph for the book I am preparing. Help me, keep sending me more testimonies! Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS14. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS17. For those who also speak French, watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.IMedj.net