Dear children of Medjugorje, praise be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On May 2nd, 2019, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, surrounded by a large crowd of pilgrims. After the apparition, she conveyed this message:
“Dear children, with a motherly love I am calling you to respond to the great love of my Son, with pure and open hearts, with complete trust. I know the greatness of His love. I carried Him within me, the Host in the heart, the light and the love of the world. My children, also my addressing you is a sign of the love and tenderness of the Heavenly Father-a big smile filled with the love of my Son, a call to eternal life. Out of love, the Blood of my Son was shed for you. That Precious Blood is for your salvation, for eternal life. The Heavenly Father created man for eternal happiness. It is not possible-for you who know the love of my Son and who follow Him-to die. Life triumphed; my Son is alive.
Therefore, my children, apostles of my love, may prayer show you the way and the means of spreading the love of my Son-prayer in the most exalted form. My children, also when you strive to live the words of my Son, you are praying. When you love the people whom you meet, you are spreading the love of my Son. It is love that opens the doors of Paradise.
My children, from the beginning, I prayed for the Church. Therefore, I am also calling you, apostles of my love, to pray for the Church and her servants-for those whom my Son called. Thank you.”
Now, as is the case for all websites associated with Medjugorje, we will no longer be able to publish the link to Mirjana’s apparition, because this has been requested by the authorities. We will however provide a simple photo of Mirjana. Obedience is always blessed!
2. A Nuclear power plant? In this time of grace and mercy coupled with very difficult struggles, the Blessed Mother has given us a very important message, which may go unnoticed. It concerns the formation of prayer groups, which will more and more constitute the backbone of the Church of tomorrow.
“Dear children, renew prayer in your families and form prayer groups. In this way, you will experience joy in prayer and communion. All those who pray and are members of prayer groups are open to God’s will in their hearts and joyfully witness God’s love.” (Sept 25, 2000)
“Prayer groups are powerful, and through them I can see that the Holy Spirit is at work in the world.” (June 25, 2004)
More than ever, these small prayer groups that are cropping up here and there as fruits of Medjugorje (and from other good works of the Church) are important, provided of course that they unite hearts. Our lady strongly emphasizes unity among the members of a group, for then, she says, such a group “is more powerful than a nuclear power plant.” (Message to the prayer group) If these groups are humble and fervent, they form a vital organ for the body of the Church. Invisible to the enemy, because of their humility, they draw down great blessings on the world. From the earliest years of the apparitions,
Our Lady has been willing to create her own prayer group in Medjugorje, whom she led for 7 years. An exceptional event in the History of the Church!
She also asked that a chapel of perpetual adoration be opened in each parish.
According to some shocking statistics, the Catholic Church is the most persecuted religious organization in the world today, This is why we have to seize the right weapons, those given by Our Lady for the past 38 years, and start defeating the enemy! Speaking of France, my homeland, every single day, churches are robbed, hosts are stolen, crosses are broken, statues are knocked over and insulting graffiti is sprayed on the walls…
How has it come to this where our churches -sometimes several centuries old – have ended up in flames one after the other? The time has come for us to strive to build our cathedrals in our own hearts, to make our hearts “tabernacles of the Living God” where no enemy can penetrate and where only the fire of the Spirit can take hold, and burn out of love! May these “little homes of fervor”, as Venerable Martha Robin called them, grow in number and in quality all over the world to ward off the assaults of the enemy, and together with Mary, prepare the second coming of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ!
3. Jean Vanier, friend of the blessed ones, left us on May 7. When I was young (a long time ago!), I visited l’Arche (the Ark) a few times, in the small village of Trosly where Jean Vanier lived. I was so amazed and joyful to see all these mentally handicapped men and women living a peaceful and simple family life so well designed for them, with the help of some volunteers! Jean’s heart was as big as he was tall in size! The way he welcomed the poor reminded us of the Beatitudes, he became a friend of those whom Jesus named in the Gospel: “Blessed are the poor because the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.” Jean felt honored to be able to welcome and serve these blessed ones, and the way he saw them is reminiscent of Mother Teresa of Calcutta. He was known all over the world.
Here are some tips he liked to give: “Accept the reality of your body”. “Don’t be afraid of failing”. “In a relationship, take the time to ask, “How are you?”” “Stop looking at your phone, be present!” “Ask people “What’s your story?” “Be aware of your own story.” “Stop the prejudices: meet the people”. “Listen to your deep desire and follow it.” “Remember that you are going to die one day…”
Farewell, dear Jean! Pray for us from up there and intercede for the children and young people who have been wounded by the breakups in their families. Continue to be an advocate for the weak and vulnerable!
4. Pope Francis has authorized pilgrimages to Medjugorje! The news has already spread around the world! Until now, only private pilgrimages were authorized by the Church, irrespective of the number of participants. Now that official pilgrimages are allowed, parishes and dioceses can arrange them in the same way as we do for other shrines such as Lourdes or Fatima.
This does not however imply that the apparitions have been officially recognized, as Alessandro Gisotti, Director of the Holy See Press Office, said on May 12, 2019. These apparitions still need to be reviewed by the Church.Because these apparitions are still ongoing, this examination could take a long time. But the Holy Father’s green light for official pilgrimages is a priceless step forward for Medjugorje and for welcoming its specific grace!
We warmly thank the Mother of God and Queen of Peace, because many of her children who dared not come, will now be able to do so without fear and receive the grace of peace for which their souls thirst!
Given the impressive flow of pilgrims who visit Medjugorje each year (about 2.5 million), Archbishop Henryk Hoser, Apostolic visitor, announced that some of the Sanctuary’s development work could start soon in order to expand the space for liturgical celebrations and enable the construction of a more suitable Chapel. This is an excellent initiative and so truly necessary!
5. On YouTube, several talks given during my missions are available, in English, French, Italian, German and Polish. (See PS 4)
Dearest Gospa, in light of Rome’s authorization for official pilgrimages to Medjugorje, you will be even more instrumental in the lives of your children. You are also showing us that your plan is enfolding. Yes, your plan will be realized in its fullness one day, and more than ever we want to actively take part in it!
Sister Emmanuel, Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS1. On May 17, Our Lady appeared to Ivan at the Blue Cross, and gave the following message:
“Dear children, also today I call you in a special way to pray for my intentions, for my plans that I desire to realize here by my coming. Pray in a special way for my shepherds, for firm faith in my priests. Thank you, dear children, for having responded to my call also today.”
PS2. The Youth Festival in Medjugorje will be held from 1 to 6 August. Don’t delay, book your tickets today!
PS3. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website, CDs, DVDs, Books, talks….etc. https://sremmanuel.org/shop/
– In English / Polish, the link for the talk given at the Dominican church of Warsaw will be given next month. The interview given at TVN in Warsaw is found HERE
(Beware that a few words have been translated wrongly into Polish, like “Tranquility” instead of Peace, or “information” instead of Messages).
PS5. Our next missions will take us to Spain in September, to Italy in October and to India in November with Jesus Youth. In Hong Kong next year, God willing! May your prayers accompany us for a beautiful spiritual harvest! Thank you!
PS9. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS12. For those who also speak French, watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site,www.IMedj.net