Dear Children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
June 2 2017, Mirjana- received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross in the midst of a large crowd.
After the apparition, she shared the following message from Our Lady:
“Dear children, as in the other places where I have come to you, also here I am calling you to prayer. Pray for those who do not know my Son, for those who have not come to know the love of God, against sin, for the consecrated – for those whom my Son called to have love and the spirit of strength for you, for the Church. Pray to my Son, and the love which you experience from His nearness will give you the strength to make you ready for the works of love which you will do in His name. My children, be ready. This time is a turning point. That is why I am calling you anew to faith and hope. I am showing you the way by which you need to go, and those are the words of the Gospel. Apostles of my love, the world is in such need of your arms raised towards Heaven, towards my Son, towards the Heavenly Father. Much humility and purity of heart are needed. Have trust in my Son and know that you can always be better. My motherly heart desires for you, apostles of my love, to be little lights of the world, to illuminate there where darkness wants to begin to reign, to show the true way by your prayer and love, to save souls. I am with you. Thank you.”
What a beautiful evangelical message! “Keep your belts tied and your lamps lit.” “You must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour.” (Lk 12: 35 & 40).
Our Lady specifies neither what awaits us nor what we must prepare for, but for 36 years she has made our work easy by giving us all the elements in order to be ready and experience true peace. Everyone will be able to understand that exhortation by reading over her messages while invoking the Holy Spirit.
With much finesse Our Lady comforts those who, having drunk from the source of grace that Medjugorje is, could have let doubt grow in them. Yes indeed, she is The One who came to Rue du Bac (Paris), Lourdes, Fatima, Guadalupe (Mexico), Kibého (Rwanda), and many other places around the world. She is the same Lady! Our Lady.
2. Goodbye Piercings!
An Italian priest came to Medjugorje for Pentecost with a group of young people. When he saw that most of them had tattoos and piercings, he took each one of them privately to one side and explained to them how God asks his people not to make tattoos, nor incisions. (Leviticus 19:28″You are not to make incisions in your flesh on account of the dead nor submit to cuts or tattoos. I am the LORD”).
But no one gave up their piercings. During the night, he spent hours praying and entrusted them all to Our Lady, telling her, “It is for you to act, as for me, I failed!” The next morning the group went to the Blue Cross for the apparition of Mary to Mirjana. Back at the pansion, what a surprise! Each one of these youth came to the priest to give him their piercings. Not one was missing!
The Priest smiled, and speaking to Our Lady, he told her, “What I could not do, you did!” He put all the piercings in an envelop and put them down at the site of the apparitions. Our Lady likes flowers a lot, but when we give up something harmful, it seems that she appreciates it even more!
3. Why every day?
I sometimes hear these words: “How strange that Our Lady comes to Medjugorje every day, when she is usually so discreet? I doubt it’s really her!”
I have noticed that people who say this are generally over 60. Conversely, I have never heard a young person speak in this way. Why is that? You will quickly understand why when you read this short set of questions that I ask people who are in doubt. Their answers are often the same.
– When you were little, at school, did more than 60% of your classmates have parents who were divorced, and suffer cruel inner wounds?
– Oh, no! I knew maximum one or two children with divorced parents.
– At the age of 10, did teachers bring condoms to class and explain how to use them?
– At 10, I didn’t even know they existed!
– When you were little, did you constantly have headphones on, with potential unlimited access to all sorts of programs that could be violent, perverse, pornographic, or even Satanic? (Keeping in mind that some music bands spread subliminal messages to incite people to perversion and suicide.)
– Oh, no! In my time, no one used headphones.
– Did people try to sell you drugs outside of school? Were there drug dealers among you?
– As for me, I never saw that, although dealers probably already existed.
– In your “Catholic” school, did you take field trips to Disney World, for example, on Good Friday?
– Impossible! At the time, we respected religious Feast days. Besides, my religion teacher was a believer.
-When you were a teenager, had you already been beaten up in the street without any reason? Or bullied for money while the Police, scared, didn’t do anything about it?
– These things happened, but they were very rare.
– Did “Gay Pride” exist then?
– Oh no! In those days, it was another world! We could parade in the streets of my town in our communicant’s frocks with no problem. There was a long procession for the feast of Corpus Christi, and we would throw rose petals to Jesus in the monstrance. But now it’s forbidden. “It would disturb traffic” they say.
– As a child and as an adolescent, did you talk among friends about instructions for “assisted suicide”? Did you know about “the choking game”? Role-playing games?
– No! Never heard of them then.
– When you started going to University, how many of your classmates had already committed suicide?
– None! But you would hear of some extremely rare cases.
– When you were 5 years old, did anyone at school suggest to you to change your gender? Were you told you could marry someone of the same sex?
– You must be kidding! It was unthinkable!
– As a child, did you have the legal possibility to send one of your parents to jail by saying they had hit you?
– I’m beginning to understand, Sister…
– Wait, that’s not all! As a young teenager, were you allowed to go to nightclubs until the middle of the night? And if so, did you then run the risk of waking up the next morning in the bed of some stranger with no memory of the night before, after having been given drugs mixed with the drinks you were generously offered?
– Hum….sorry, what is that?
– And I’m not mentioning the “Satan Fests”, “Hell Fests”, and their catastrophic consequences for young people! I’m not even mentioning abortion and euthanasia.
Well my friend, now, be aware that your grandchildren who are between the ages of 4 and 25 today are bombarded with these kind of proposals, which damage them deeply and sometimes destroy them. So then… Are you still going to reproach the Mother of God, who is also their Mother, for coming every day for 3 short minutes in order to bless them, help them and pray for them, while Satan is live and active 24/7?
– I hadn’t thought of that… I’ll think about it…
– Thinking is not enough. I beg you, please protect your children and let Heaven protect them! This is a critical time, be ready!
You, undaunted, have been coming every day for 36 years, regardless of what people may say about you. THANK YOU!
I beg you, please keep up coming to us, we need you so badly!
Thank you so very much for all the good you have done since June 24, 1981, thank you for so many lives saved, so many families reconciled, so many vocations to Christian marriage and to the priesthood, so many hearts that could finally find peace.
Thank you for welcoming so many of your children who were carrying heavy crosses! You comforted them and allowed them to taste a new happiness in their life! The list would be too long.
Dearest Gospa, as the end of your apparitions is approaching, as the revelation of the secrets are not to tarry for many more decades, I beg you, continue to pour upon our world the grace of your daily comings, and please forgive our guilty indifference to your calls. We implore you, don’t tire in holding us against your motherly and Immaculate Heart!
Blessed Virgin of Fatima and Medjugorje, don’t quit! On behalf of many young kids, I say to you THANK YOU for being there for them every day, while most of their homes are empty. Please pray to your Son, so that His infinite mercy may spare us from degeneration, corruption, calamities, wars, and especially the death of the soul. To you, His Mother, He has given such power over His heart! He cannot resist a single one of your supplications.
Yes, most loving Mother, please answer our call. We love you immensely!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
From June 16th – 24th we pray the Novena to prepare for the 36th anniversary of the apparitions in Medjugorje. Do not miss it, even if you started late. We may offer to the Blessed Mother an extra rosary, her litanies, a little/ big act of charity… I’m sure your ideas to make her happy will flow in your heart. Please note down that the feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, in this year of Fatima, falls on Saturday June 24th, which rarely ever happens!
P.S. 1 – Pope Francis and Medjugorje!
In the plane at Lisbon, Pope Francis said that he is waiting for the conclusion of Bishop Hosier’s (the Pope’s special envoy) report about the pastoral care to be organised in Medjugoje. Monseigneur Hosier has now finished this work. Therefore we are waiting for his meeting with the Holy Father and for the decisions that will come from it. Let us pray with confidence and in special thanksgiving for this good Bishop chosen by the Pope!
P.S. 2 – Our Next Missions: Please pray!
Our next missions: Spain in September; Italy in October; Argentina in November. Your intercession is more than welcome!
P.S. 3 – Youth Festival in Medjugorje!
The Youth Festival will take place from August 1st (at 6pm) to August 6th (morning). Come in great numbers, the program is wonderful! Fr Jacques Philippe, a member of my Community of the Beatitudes, will be the main speaker. Please offer to send a young person who cannot afford it, you may save a life by doing so! Priests, come in great numbers, your priesthood will be renewed!
P.S. 4 – The People of Medjugorje Open Their Doors!
The pilgrimage of handicapped people coming from various countries ends today. They came for the sixth time and were accommodated by the villagers who opened their doors to welcome them for free with their families. This is a concrete and beautiful response to Mary’s message: “Be my extended arms to those that are in need of you”.
P.S. 5 – Sister Emmanuel’s Newsletter can be received in many languages! Write to the following email addresses to add your name to the list in your language.