Dear children of Medjugorje, praise be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On April 2nd, 2019, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, surrounded by a large group of pilgrims. After the apparition, she conveyed this message:
“Dear children, as a mother who knows her children, I know that you are crying out for my Son. I know that you are crying out for truth, for peace, for that which is pure and not deceptive. That is why I, as a mother, through the love of God, am addressing you and calling you that, by prayer and a pure and open heart within yourselves, you may come to know my Son – His love, His merciful heart. My Son saw beauty in all things. He seeks the good in all souls-even that which is little and hidden-so as to forgive evil. Therefore, my children, apostles of my love, I am calling you to adore Him, to ceaselessly give Him thanks, and to be worthy. Because He has spoken to you divine words, the words of God, the words which are for all and forever. Therefore, my children, live joy, radiance, unity and mutual love. This is what you need in today’s world. In this way you will be apostles of my love. In this way you will witness my Son in the right way. Thank you.”
2. The Eye of the Needle? We are entering Holy Week and we desire to live it intimately with Jesus. We want to draw closer to Him than ever! But how can we do this so that we are at one with Him at the time of the Resurrection? Saint John of the Cross explains, it is difficult to climb a high mountain if you are loaded with heavy burdens. As St. Paul explained before him, it is difficult for a running champion to win the trophy if he is cluttered with heavy equipment. But Jesus tells us clearly in the Gospel: “It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.” (Matt. 19:24).
In order to properly interpret these words of Christ, we have to look back at His time. His audience knew what the eye of the needlemeant. In Jerusalem, there was a door that was especially narrow. That was the door through which camels entered the city, but they first had to be rid of the heavy loads that they carried in large baskets hanging to their left and to their right. For the camel driver, the rule of the game was to leave the loads at the entrance to the city, where they were stored for further use. This door was so narrow that camels could under no circumstance get through it with their loads. They had to be slender. However, this door was known to the Jews of the time as the “eye of the needle”, because of how narrow it was.
When Jesus gave this teaching, everyone could understand that no-one can enter the Holy City, a symbol here of the Kingdom of God, without first renouncing all their sins and possessions, everything that clutters a person and prevents them from entering through the narrow door, through this fearsome and salutary eye of the needle. (PS3)
Today, the world is telling us just the opposite. You have to accumulate goods, and store up money at any cost. We want to become richer and more secure by acquiring earthly goods, sometimes even totally useless, but recommended – even imposed – by fashion and the society of consumerism. This leads to so much dependency and even creates addictions and slavery to shopping, gambling etc! The world wants us to believe that the door that leads to salvation is wide, so why bother to live according to God’s commandments since God is good and everyone will go to heaven!? This is a subtle lie of the perfect false mercy! Satan is very good at distorting the Word of God and making it say the opposite of what it means.
Last March 2nd, the Blessed Mother asked us to examine ourselves: “Dear children, I invite you to examine yourselves starting from my Son, to look to Him with your heart, and to see where you are and where your life is going.” Where do I stand with Jesus? Am I able to go through the eye of the needle? Are my baskets loaded with major obstacles and preventing me from joining my beloved Savior who is calling me so ardently?
When Jesus spoke to the crowds and healed the sick, multiplied the loaves and cast out impure spirits, I was there with Him. When He walked on the waters, calmed the storm and miraculously caused the disciples to catch many fish, I was there with Him. But later, when He was sweating blood because of my sins, when He let Himself be arrested, bound, condemned unfairly and led to the cross of torment, where had I disappeared to? What superfluous riches, internal and external, prevented me from following Him to the end, at the time when He was alone in the hands of his executioners? Where was I when no one defended Him while He poured out his blood to save me?
Dear brothers and sisters, may this Holy Week prompt us to review our lives, and to work on shedding whatever will not pass through the door of Heaven, which remains narrow. May the loving contemplation of the passion of Christ melt away our heavy loads, free us and allow us to happily celebrate His resurrection with a liberated heart!
3. I have recently returned from 4 beautiful missions, in Italy, Germany, Austria and Poland, taking advantage of the quiet season to leave Medjugorje. Thank you to all those who prayed and are still praying for these missions! I am amazed and so grateful to hear many testimonies! People have shared with me that they prayed a Novena of extra Holy hours, or did a special fast, a special Rosary, a night watch or other sacrifices so that these missionary journeys would bear lasting fruit in the hearts of people. I also felt the great love of the Gospa, who opened unexpected doors for our words to be spoken in churches and other places.But there are too few of us who are testifying! So please pray to our Heavenly Father, as Jesus asks us to, to send more laborers for His harvest! Today more than ever, given the distress of our world, “the harvest is abundant and the laborers too few”!
4. Several of my talks given during these missions are already available on You tube, in Italian, English, French, German and Polish, (see titles in PS 4)
5. Before celebrating the resurrection of Christ on Easter Sunday, let us not forget the wonderful Novena to Divine Mercy, which Jesus himself dictated to St. Faustina. It will begin on Good Friday, 19 April and end on Sunday the 28th, on the feast of Divine Mercy.
Here are His words:
“My daughter, tell the whole world about My inconceivable mercy. I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the Fount of My Mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment. On that day all the divine floodgates through which graces flow are opened. Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as scarlet. My mercy is so great that no mind, be it of man or of angel, will be able to fathom it throughout all eternity. Everything that exists has come forth from the very depths of My most tender mercy. Every soul in its relation to Me will contemplate My love and mercy throughout eternity. The Feast of Mercy emerged from My very depths of tenderness. It is My desire that it be solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter. Mankind will not have peace until it turns to the Fount of My Mercy.” The Diary of St Faustina, § 699. (See PS5)
“Jesus is commanding me to make a novena before the Feast of Mercy, and today I am to begin it for the conversion of the whole world and for the recognition of The Divine Mercy…. so that every soul will praise My goodness. I desire trust from My creatures. Encourage souls to place great trust in My fathomless mercy. Let the weak, sinful souls have no fear to approach Me, for even if it had more sins that there are grains of sand in the world, all would be drowned in the unmeasurable depths of My mercy.” The Diary of St Faustina, §1059.
The plenary indulgence promised by Jesus through this Novena which accompanies it, is an exceptional grace given to our time which is exceptionally attacked by the Evil one. Let us grasp this grace and make it known throughout the world! So many afflicted souls are desperately waiting for such good news to be able to raise from the darkness!
6. My next Live Broadcast on the message of the 2nd, in French, will be on May 3 at 9pm. The 3rd of April will be broadcast at
Dearest Gospa, in these holy days, more than ever we grasp your motherly hand, so that we may follow you with love to your Son Jesus, as He is defeating our death and offering us His life! Please unite our hearts to your most Immaculate Heart, that we may adore Him with you and console Him!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
Last minute… Oh Mary, Notre Dame de Paris!
We are in tears! Your cathedral is burnt! It has fallen down in flames! This beautiful Sanctuary, which had been spared from all the bombings so far, is now destroyed from inside! The whole world could witness that catastrophe live! How many times did I go there to pray during my youth! I can only weep and pray that we, French people, may start rebuilding our inner cathedrals, in our own hearts, in the dwelling places of the living God! I pray that we may repent from our apostasy and remember Our Lord who has been so generous to us over the centuries, in signs, visitations and apparitions, and who gave us so many great saints!
O Lord, have mercy on the elder daughter of your Church!
PS1. The Youth Festival in Medjugorje will be held from 1 to 6 August. Don’t delay, book your tickets today!
– In English / Polish, the link for the talk given at the Dominican church of Warsaw will be given next month. The interview given at TVN in Warsaw is found HERE
(Beware that a few words have been translated wrongly into Polish, like “Tranquility” instead of Peace, or “information” instead of Messages).
Our next missions will take us to Spain and Italy in September and India in November, with Jesus Youth. In Hong Kong next year, God willing! May your prayers accompany us for a beautiful spiritual harvest! Thank you!
PS5. The Novena of Mercy can be found on our website:
PS9. The Blessed Mother is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS12. For those who also speak French, watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.IMedj.net
PS13. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel